About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
Whether Serious or Light Hearted, you'll find something here for you - from Hilarious Spoof Articles to Thought Provoking Poetry. The Articles are on Celebrities and Fictional Characters. The Poems are in Capital Letters in the Blog Archive. I'm an Oxford Grad in English Lit. I am looking for Literary and Music Agents to Publish a Book of Poetry and Promote "Walking Wounded", the Music Album I launched in 2013.

Tuesday 23 August 2011

CONTROL FREAK

Wiping water from the sink
She scowls at spilled spaghetti sauce
The bedroom is the only place I can think
The kitchen, one where I’m at a loss

Mats under glasses, mats under plates, 
Tablecloth, tissues and napkins in place
I sit down to dinner and prayer do give
That the Lord my minor spillages forgive!

No comments:

Post a Comment