About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
Whether Serious or Light Hearted, you'll find something here for you - from Hilarious Spoof Articles to Thought Provoking Poetry. The Articles are on Celebrities and Fictional Characters. The Poems are in Capital Letters in the Blog Archive. I'm an Oxford Grad in English Lit. I am looking for Literary and Music Agents to Publish a Book of Poetry and Promote "Walking Wounded", the Music Album I launched in 2013.

Sunday 18 September 2011

Yoda Joins the Dark Side!

Bad news for Jedi Knights everywhere - the best of them has now gone dark. In a shattering revelation today, Yoda claimed that changed sides he has.

“Finally got to me the posturing of young Skywalker did. Fought for eons I had. Up he popped and won the war. Hate him I must!”

Since succumbing to his hate, Yoda has won the title of “Most Diminutive Sith Lord” ever and been widely acclaimed the Mini-Me of the Emperor himself.

“Changed has much. Wear black I now do. Slimming, it is.”

Luke’s only comment on hearing the disheartening news was, “I never did trust that sneaky little know-it-all. I’m not surprised in the least. Since finding out Darth Vader was my Father, nothing shocks me at all!”

The green, pot-bellied, big-eared fiend has declared that he will bring the newly re-established Republic to its knees, just so he can look them in the eye. His parting words were, “Teach them, I will!”

2 comments:

  1. I am joining your blog as a student of your world, will come back to comment.
    You have an excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasure to have you here and thank you for your warm and positive feedback, Tariq.

    ReplyDelete