About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
Whether Serious or Light Hearted, you'll find something here for you - from Hilarious Spoof Articles to Thought Provoking Poetry. The Articles are on Celebrities and Fictional Characters. The Poems are in Capital Letters in the Blog Archive. I'm an Oxford Grad in English Lit. I am looking for Literary and Music Agents to Publish a Book of Poetry and Promote "Walking Wounded", the Music Album I launched in 2013.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

APOCALYPSE

Stricken by lightning,
Bitten by lust,
I do what I say
And say what I must;
Meandering mothball,
Rolling to flame,
Burning to tallow,
Waxwork of shame.
I'm now inclined
To slowly unblend,
To run away screaming
From playing pretend,
Lying complacent
In a world built of lies,
I crave the replacement
Of unending skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment